Police Investigate Shooting
Posted on 07/08/2013 8:47 am
- 800 block of North Monroe Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date/Time of Occurrence:
- Sunday, July 7, 2013, at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- Victim #1: Black male, 19, of Wilmington, Delaware
- Victim #2: Black female, 22 of Wilmington, Delaware
Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in the 800 block of North Monroe Street.
Saturday evening at approximately 7:30 p.m., uniformed officers responded to the 800 block of North Monroe Street in reference to a shooting that just occurred. When officers arrived, they located a 19 year old male suffering from a gunshot wound to his left shoulder and a 22 year old female suffering from a gunshot wound to her foot. Both victims were transported to Christiana Hospital by ambulance.
The victims were unable to provide any suspect information.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information should call:
- Detective Kim Pfaff at (302) 576-3643.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.