Police Investigate Robbery
Posted on 08/20/2013 6:10 pm
- 600 block of North Monroe Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date/Time of Occurrence:
- Friday, August 16, 2013, at approximately 5:45 p.m.
- 31 year old male of Wilmington, Delaware
- Black female, 20 - 25 years old, 5’8”- 6’0”, 200 - 220 pounds, large build, medium brown complexion. Suspect was armed with a handgun.
Police are investigating a robbery that occurred in the 600 block of North Monroe Street.
On August 16th at approximately 5:45 p.m., uniformed officers responded to 5th and North Adams Streets in reference to a 911 call for a robbery that just occurred. The investigation suggests that the 31 year old victim was walking in the 600 block of North Monroe Street when he was approached by the suspect. The suspect displayed a handgun and demanded money. The suspect fled southbound on North Monroe Street with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as an armed female, 20 - 25 years old, 5’8”- 6’0”, medium brown complexion, with a large build.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information should call:
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.