Police Investigate Assault
Posted on 08/26/2013 10:54 am
- 400 block of East 35th Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date/Time of Occurrence:
- Sunday, August 25, 2013, at approximately 5:20 p.m.
- 55 year old male of Wilmington, Delaware
Police are investigating an assault that occurred in the 400 block of East 35th Street.
Sunday evening at approximately 5:20 p.m., uniformed officers responded to Wilmington Hospital’s Emergency Room in reference to a victim who was shot with a BB gun. Upon arrival, officers learned that the victim was driven to the hospital by a friend after he was struck in the chest with a BB in the 400 block of East 35th Street. The victim was transported to Christiana Hospital from Wilmington Hospital by ambulance as a result of his injuries. The victim is listed to be in serious but stable condition. The victim could not provide any suspect information.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information should call:
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.