Littering Results in Drug Arrest
Posted on 09/04/2013 11:19 am
- 300 block North Connell Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Sunday, September 1, 2013, approximately 11:17 a.m.
Javier Kaminski, 18, 400 South Clayton Street, Wilmington, Delaware
- Possession of Heroin
- Possession of Crack Cocaine
- Loitering for Drug Related Activity
- Unlawful Dumping or Littering
A Wilmington man is facing charges after officers observed him littering and found that the object he had dropped was actually drugs.
Officers Antonio Tiberi and Patrick Bartolo were on proactive patrol in the 300 block of Connell Street when they observed Javier Kaminski littering. The officers stopped Kaminski and found that the object he dropped was a bag of crack cocaine. Officers then located 8 bags of heroin in Kaminskis’ pocket.
Kaminski was arraigned at the New Castle County Court of Common Pleas and released after posting $3,550 unsecured bond.