Juveniles Suspected in Cell Phone Robbery
Posted on 11/19/2013 9:23 pm
- 1600 block West 4th Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Saturday, November 16, 2013, at approximately 8:30 a.m.
- 51 year old male, Wilmington, Delaware
- Three Black male juveniles
Police are investigating a robbery after three juveniles attacked a man and stole his cell phone.
An investigation suggests that on Saturday, at approximately 8:30 a.m., a 51 year old male was walking in the 1600 block of West 4th Street when the three suspects approached him from behind. The suspects struck the victim in the head and knocked him to the ground before removing his cell phone and fleeing on foot.
The victim was treated at St. Francis Hospital for minor injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information should call:
- Wilmington Police Criminal Investigations Division at (302) 576-3620.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.