Police Investigate Nail Salon Robbery
Posted on 11/19/2013 8:42 pm
- Nail and Beauty Doctor LLC, 1406 Lancaster Avenue, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Friday, November 15, 2013, at approximately 8:00 p.m.
- 33 year old female, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 41 year old female, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Black male, 24 to 30 years old, 6’0” tall, 140 lbs., wearing a red baseball cap with white lettering, red zipper or button up jacket with white lettering and white cuffs and neck, blue jeans, black shoes, and a black ski mask
Police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred within a nail salon on Friday evening.
The initial investigation suggests that at approximately 8:00 p.m. a suspect forced his way into the Nail and Beauty Doctor as an employee was attempting to close for the day. The suspect displayed a handgun and demanded money from the two employees within the store. The employees complied with the suspects demands and then began screaming for help. The suspect fled the store in an unknown direction.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information should call:
- Wilmington Police Criminal Investigations Division at (302) 576-3620.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.