Police Investigate a Robbery
Posted on 11/26/2013 7:56 pm
- 100 block of North Lincoln Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date/Time of Occurrence:
- Saturday, November 23, 2013, at approximately 9:19 a.m.
- 36 year old of Wilmington, Delaware
- Hispanic male, 18 to 24 years old, 6 feet tall, thin build, last seen wearing all dark clothing
Police are investigating a cell phone robbery that occurred in the 100 block of North Lincoln Street.
On Saturday, November 23 at approximately 9:19 a.m., uniformed officers responded to the 100 block of North Lincoln Street in reference to a 9-1-1 call for a report of a robbery that just occurred.
The initial investigation suggests that the victim was walking and texting on her cellular phone when an unknown suspect approached her from behind. The suspect snatched the phone out of her hands and fled eastbound on Conrad Street. The suspect was described as a Hispanic male, 18 to 24 years of age, 6 feet tall, with a thin build, and was last seen wearing all dark clothing.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information should call:
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.