Police Investigate Robbery
Posted on 11/12/2013 5:19 pm
- 2900 block of North Tatnall Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date/Time of Occurrence:
- Monday, November 11, 2013, at approximately 8:05 p.m.
- 18 year old of Wilmington, Delaware
- Black male, 5’11” to 6’01” tall, thin build, last seen wearing all dark colored clothing
Police are investigating a robbery that occurred in 2900 block of North Tatnall Street.
On Monday, November 11 at approximately 3:30 p.m., uniformed officers responded to the 2900 block of North Tatnall Street in reference to a 9-1-1 call for a report of a robbery that just occurred. Upon arrival, officers learned that the suspect, who was described as a Black male, 5’11” to 6’01” tall, thin build, and was last seen wearing all dark colored clothing, fled on foot in an unknown direction.
The initial investigation suggests that while walking in the 2900 block of North Tatnall Street the suspect approached him displaying a handgun and demanded his property. The suspect fled the area with the victim’s cellular phone.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information should call:
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.