Possible Burglary Trend Noted in Hedgeville
Posted on 01/27/2014 3:15 pm
- 700 block South Franklin Street, Wilmington, Delaware
- 700 block Warner Street, Wilmington, Delaware
- 600 block South Harrison Street, Wilmington, Delaware
- 700 block South Harrison Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Dates of Occurrences:
- January 8 to 25 , 2014, daytime hours
The Wilmington Police Department has noted a possible burglary trend in the Hedgeville neighborhood of the city.
During the period of January 8 to 25, 2014, a total of four residential burglaries were reported in the 700 block of South Franklin Street, the 700 block of Warner Street, and the 600 and 700 blocks of South Harrison Street. These incidents occurred at unoccupied residences during daytime hours and entry was forced through rear and basement doors, and front windows.
Residents in the area are urged to remain vigilant and contact police if they note suspicious subjects or activities, such as persons traversing rear yards or carrying household electronics.
To report suspicious subjects or activities call:
- WPD Non-emergency number at (302) 654-5151