Convicted Felon Arrested with a Firearm
Posted on 02/11/2014 11:50 am
- 600 block West 8th Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Monday, February 10, 2014, at approximately 1:08 p.m.
Kelly Fullman, 22, 3900 block Sussex Drive, Wilmington, Delaware
- Possession of a Firearm, Ammo by a Person Prohibited, Prior Violent Felony
- Possession of a Firearm by a Person Prohibited, Prior Violent Felony
- Possession of a Weapon with a Removed/Obliterated Serial Number
- Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon
- Resisting Arrest
Police arrested a convicted felon armed with a handgun after he fled during a traffic stop.
On February 10, 2014, at approximately 1:08 p.m., Master Corporal Donald Cramer was patrolling in the 500 block of West 8th Street when observed a late model Cadillac with a broken tail light. When he attempted to conduct a vehicle stop, a passenger fled from the vehicle and discarded a loaded black 9mm handgun. Master Corporal Cramer chased the suspect, later identified as Kelly Fullman, and took him into custody in the 800 block of North Monroe Street.
Further investigation revealed the handgun’s serial number was obliterated, and that Fullman is a convicted felon prohibited from possessing firearms.
Kelly Fullman was arraigned at Justice of the Peace Court 20 and committed to Howard R. Young Correctional Institution in lieu of $105,000 cash bail.