Police Investigate Crash Involving St. Francis Ambulance
Posted on 02/19/2013 12:18 pm
- Lancaster Avenue and North Adams Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Tuesday, February 19, 2013, approximately 9:16 a.m.
Vehicle 1 - St. Francis Ambulance
- Male, 28, Wilmington, Delaware
- Female, 23, Bel Air, Maryland
Vehicle 2 - Van
- Male, 50, Wilmington, Delaware
- Male, 26, Wilmington, Delaware
Police are investigating an accident involving a van and a St. Francis Ambulance.
Today at 9:16 a.m. a St. Francis Ambulance was responding to a call with its lights and sirens activated. The ambulance was traveling northbound on North Adams Street when it collided with a van that was traveling eastbound on Lancaster Avenue.
The ambulance and van contained two passengers each and all sustained minor injuries. All occupants were transported to Christiana Hospital by ambulance for treatment.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information can call:
- Corporal James Peiffer at (302) 576-3696.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.