Detectives Investigate Bank Robbery
Posted on 02/21/2013 4:40 pm
- 300 block of Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Thursday, February 21, 2013, approximately 2:12 p.m.
- PNC Bank
- Black male, 6’0”, small afro, light skin complexion, medium build, last seen wearing a dark shirt and black pants (no weapon displayed)
Thursday afternoon at 2:12 p.m., officers responded to a robbery alarm that was triggered at the PNC Bank on Delaware Avenue. Upon arrival, officers learned the suspect fled from the bank in an unknown direction.
Further investigation revealed that the suspect entered the bank and presented a demand note to the teller. The suspect then fled with an undisclosed amount of money in an unknown direction.
The suspect was described as a black male, 6’0”, small afro, light skin complexion, medium build, last seen wearing a dark shirt and black pants. No weapon was displayed.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information can call:
- Detective Joseph Bucksner at (302) 576-3629.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.