Person Prohibited Arrested with Gun
Posted on 04/19/2013 3:30 pm
- 900 block of Kirkwood Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Friday, April 19, 2013, at approximately 3:21 a.m.
Andre T. DuBose, 28, Black male, 700 block of Townsend Place, Wilmington, Delaware
- Possession of a Deadly Weapon by a Person Prohibited
- Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon (Firearm)
- Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Felony
Corporal Randall McCoy and Officer Steven Bender arrested Andre T. DuBose, who is a person prohibited, for possessing a firearm.
Early Friday morning at approximately 3:21 a.m., officers responded to the 900 block of Kirkwood Street regarding a 911 call about a person with a gun. Upon arrival, officers located the described subject, Andre T. DuBose, sitting inside a tan Cadillac parked in the block. DuBose was taken into custody after officers located a handgun inside of the vehicle.
Andre T. DuBose, who is a convicted felon, was committed to Howard R. Young Correctional Institution in lieu of a $40,000.00 cash bail.