Detectives Investigate Homicide
Posted on 05/13/2013 9:51 am
- 2600 block of North Claymont Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Sunday, May 12, 2013, approximately 10:05 p.m.
- Marvin Moore, 27, Black male, of Wilmington, Delaware
Detectives are investigating a homicide that occurred in the 2600 block of North Claymont Street Sunday evening.
At 10:05 p.m., officers responded to the 2600 block of North Claymont Street in reference to a 911 call for shots fired. Upon arrival, officers located the victim, Marvin Moore, lying on the ground suffering from gunshot wounds to his upper torso. Moore was transported by ambulance to Christiana Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The suspect and motive are unknown at this time.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information can call:
- Detective Matthew Hall at (302) 576-3638.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.