Thunder Guards West Side Shut Down
Posted on 05/10/2013 5:33 pm
- 1700 block of Conrad Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Friday, May 10, 2013
- Thunder Guards Motorcycle Club
A collaborative effort between the Wilmington’s Fire Marshal, License and Inspection, and Wilmington Police lead to the shutting down of the Thunder Guards west side hang out spot.
Corporal Timothy O’Connor and Officer Miguel Silva assisted Wilmington’s Fire Marshal and License and Inspection as they responded to the 1700 block of Conrad Street regarding multiple community complaints. The complaints consisted of loud noise from numerous pedestrian and motorcycle traffic during late night hours. Upon entering the garage, the Fire Marshal and L&I observed several violations and condemned the building.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information can call:
- Fire Marshal Inspector Mike Horgan at (302) 576-3142.
- L & I Deputy Commissioner Leo Lynch at (302) 576-3048.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.