Police Investigate a Shooting
Posted on 05/21/2013 9:54 pm
- 2600 block of North Madison Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date of Occurrence:
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013, approximately 6:30 p.m.
- 21 year old male, Wilmington, Delaware
- Black male wearing all black clothing
Police are investigating a shooting that occurred in the 2600 block of North Madison Street.
At approximately 6:30 p.m. officers responded to a residence in the 2600 block of N. Madison Street after receiving a 911 call reporting a shooting. Arriving officers located a 21 year old male victim suffering from gunshot wounds to the torso and arm. The victim was transported to Christiana Hospital by ambulance and is listed in critical but stable condition.
The suspect is described as a black male wearing all black clothing.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information can call:
- Detective Kimberly Pfaff at (302) 576-3643.
- Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at (302) 576-3990.
- Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 (1-800-847-3333) or online at www.tipsubmit.com.