Wilmington's Firearm Squad Arrests Person Prohibited with 12 Gauge Shotgun
Posted on 05/28/2013 10:26 pm
- 300 block of East 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware
Date/Time of Occurrence:
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013, approximately 1:00 p.m.
Donald E. Greer, Jr., 36, White male, 300 block East 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware
- Possession of a Firearm by a Person Prohibited
- Possession of a Deadly Weapon (Firearm) by a Person Prohibited
- Possession of Destructive Weapon
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Members of the Wilmington’s Firearm Squad arrested Donald E. Greer, Jr., who is a person prohibited, for possession of a firearm after an ongoing investigation.
Tuesday afternoon at approximately 1:00 p.m., members of the Firearm Squad arrested Donald E. Greer, Jr. without incident after he exited a residence on the 300 block of East 13th Street. Firearm Squad Detectives then executed a search warrant at that residence and located a 12 gauge shotgun, ammunition, and drug paraphernalia.
Donald E. Greer, Jr., who is a convicted felon and drug offender, is awaiting arraignment.