False Alarm Reduction Program Alarm System Checklist
Things you should remember about your alarm system.
- Make sure everyone in your home or business is familiar with the alarm and how it operates.
- Secure all doors and windows before arming the system.
- Notify your monitoring company of any changes or problems with your system.
- Routinely inspect and maintain your system.
- To avoid false alarm dispatches, you should request that your alarm monitoring company attempt to contact you prior to requesting police dispatch.